Adjustable Polarizer Holder of Side Drive 840-0195
- Dimensions most compact among 1” optics mounts
- Both tilt and tip are controlled from aside the optical path
- Original stabilized L-shaped flat spring
- Fine adjustment screws with 0.25 mm pitch
- Hardened inserts under adjusters
- Accepts optics 25.4 mm (1”) in diameter
- Accepts optics upto 10.5 mm thick
- Tilt/tip travel range ±2°
- Roller bearings
- Continuous 360° rotation
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
- Mounting holes M4 on three sides
Adjustable Polarizer Holder 840-0195 is a 1 inch polarizer with an integrated adjustment of tilt and tip about two orthogonal axes within ±2°. The design is the slimmest ever.
The polarizer platform is graduated in 2° on 360° angular scale. The platform has a removable rod to rotate it continuously the whole 360°, without obscuring the aperture. You can use the rod on any of the 4 holes on the perimeter. The holder accepts Ø25.4 mm optics. Optics is stopped by a rest-flange, and is secured by a threaded retaining ring with Ø23 mm clear aperture. A tightening key for the retaining ring is available on request.
Tilt and tip is done by two stainless steel fine adjustment screws with 0.25 mm pitch. The screws push rolling balls against hardened seats, ensuring smooth operation and sensitivity of 3 arcsec.
Large knobs ease the strain on your fingers. Both screws protrude from the top side, allowing easy access in dense schemes.
For tilting, the platform is preloaded against the base with L-shaped flat spring of our original design which renders great stability and eliminates induced polarization.
Three M4 tapped holes on the sides of the base and on its back allow horizontal or vertical mounting. The holder easily mounts on posts and bases.
Material: black anodized aluminium. L-shaped spring is made of high quality stainless spring steel.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days