- Femtoline Components
- Nd:YAG Laser Line Components
- Optical Components
- Optical Systems
- Lasers & Laser Modules
- Opto-Mechanical Components
- Pockels Cells and Drivers
- Nonlinear and Laser Crystals
Micrometer Screws 870-0040
- Designed especially for micro-positioning applications
- Stainless steel screw with hard steel ball tip, aluminium handle
- Brass threaded collar
- Very smooth motion allows positioning with sensitivity of 1 µm
- Scale gradation 10 µm
- Nominal travel 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50 mm
Micrometer Screws 870-0040 are used in EKSMA OPTICS translation stages and mirror mounts and can be used in mounts and stages of other manufacturers.
Vernier scale is engraved on the revolving cylindrical collar of the micrometer screw. The collar can be rotated to make the scale visible if micrometer screw is mounted with the scale out of sight.
Screws have M6x0.5 internal driving screw thread, external mounting thread is M10x1. External M10x0.5 mounting thread is available on request.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days
|Scale gradation||0.01 mm|