|Travel range||100 mm|
|Lead screw pitch||0.5 mm|
|Encoder resolution||4000 counts/rev|
|Minimal incremental motion||0.125 µm|
|Max. speed||25 mm/s|
|Cable *||2 m|
* Cable supplied with 960-0095SM consists of power cable and RS232 communication cable and includes connector to computer RS232 (DSUB9), connector to motor (DSUB 7W2) and power connector (Socket DC 2.1/5.5 mm for Cable).
|Motorized Translation Stage with SM System - Solidworks file|
|Motorized Translation Stage with SM System - DWG file|
|Motorized Translation Stage with SM System - STEP file|
If you would like to review 3D drawings additional software is required. For a quick review of the drawings, we recommend CadFaster - QuickSetup - free software that allows you to view 3D files.
Please follow this link to download the program.
The SM system is a complete, compact and user-friendly integrated control system that features a brushless DC servo motor, motion controller, encoder and amplifier.
It is a decentralized drive system. It is a fully integrated motor system that includes a Brushless D.C. Servo-Motor (BLDC), Motion Controller, Drive-Electronics, Position Feedback Encoder and Fully programmable Points of I/O (Inputs/Outputs). All these components are placed inside one integral frame or housing.
Each decentralized drive system is fully programmable as a stand-alone system or as part of a network fieldbus - Profibus, DeviceNet or RS232, RS485.
The integration of motor, controller and drive reduces complexity in an application and significantly increases reliability. The command set and firmware enables the SM system to perform a wide range of motion controls, arithmetic and conditional logic functions.The unit is a highly capable, stand-alone, complete motion control system that is easy to implement and use.
The SM system has more features than most full-size controls:
- Brushless DC servo motor
- S-232 & RS-485
- Stand alone capability
- Torque to 2000+ oz. in. / 15 NM
- Network up to 100 Servida Motors
- 4kHz PID
- Speeds 0 - 10,000 RPM
- CE marked & UL registered
- Expandable and programmable I/O expandable to 800 inputs and 800 outputs
- On-the-fly parameter changes
- Position Mode
- Velocity Mode
- Torque Mode
- Infinite Ratio Gearing
- Electronic Gearing/ Following Mode
- Step & Direction Mode
- Limit switch inputs
- Closed loop on external encoder
- Single voltage input
- Standard NEMA mount
- 32k user EEPROM
- Software current limit
- Thermal protection
- Easy Windows Software
- Contouring mode from host PC