Beamsplitter Mount of Side Drive 840-0191
- Most compact dimensions among 1" optics mounts
- Both tilt and tip are controlled from aside the optical path
- Ideal for dense optical schemes
- Fine adjustment screws with 0.25mm pitch
- Hardened inserts under adjusters
- Original stabilized L-shaped flat spring
- Accepts optics 25.4 mm (1") in diameter
- Tilp/tip travel range ±2°
- Two pick-hollows allow gripping optics while reinserting
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
- Mounting holes M4 on three sides
Beamsplitter Mount of Side Drive 840-0191 accepts optics 25.4 mm in diameter. The style of the mount relates to such as 840-0195 and 840-0032.
Optics is stopped by a rest-flange inside the central aperture of the platform, and is secured by a steel hex fixing screw. The fixing screw has a hard plastic tip to prevent damage to the optics. To allow an unimpeded access for your fingers there are two pick-hollows. Pick-hollows form two contact points in the aperture. Clamped by the fixing screw, optics rests against these two points, so its position stays definite.
Angular adjustment range of tilt/tip is ±2°. Side control of tilt and tip is done by two stainless steel fine adjustment screws with pitch of 0.25mm. The screws push rolling balls against hardened seats, ensuring smooth operation and sensitivity of 3 arcsec. Large knobs of the screws ease the strain on your fingers that this stabilized system might cause. Both screws protrude from the top. This control from a side allows easy access, and dense placement of surrounding instruments.
The platform is preloaded against the base with L-shaped flat spring of our original design which renders the great stability and eliminates induced polarization. Three M4 tapped holes on the sides of the base and on its back allow a variety of mounting configurations, e.g. horizontal and vertical. The holder easily mounts on posts and bases. L-shaped spring is made of high quality stainless spring steel. The holder is made of black anodized aluminium.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days