Self-Centering Lens/Optics Mounts 830-0027
Self-Centering Optics Mount 830-0027 reliably centres and securely holds round optics and cylindrical objects. This device is particularly valuable when lenses of different diameters are being used interchangeably and repeated centering at constant height is necessary.
- For optics up to 8'' or up to 12'' in diameter
- Adjustable range from 1'' (25.0 mm) to 8'' (203 mm)
- 3 mounting holes Ø6.5 mm are made for mounting to flat object
- Reverse operation – holding hollow objects from inside
- Made of black anodized aluminium and black oxidation steel
The Self-Centering Optics Mount 830-0027-08 accommodates optics up to 8 inch (203.2 mm); 830-0027-12 – up to 12 inch (305 mm) and is oversized to provide easy finger access for inserting and removing optics. Optical elements are fixed and centered when adjusting driving screw at the top of the device. Heavy optical components are secured by wedged rods.
Vacuum version is available on request.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days