Motorized Flipper Mount 940-0090
- Controlled with button, handset, external trigger or 980-0040-USB controller (not included)
- Mechanical hard stops ensure repeatable positioning
- M6x7 threaded hole for post mounting
- Remote handset with SMA I/O connectors
- Single cable solution for space saving
- 2" optical mount on request
Motorized Flipper Mount 940-0090 is designed for fast and precise flipping of 1" (25.4) mm optics in and out of beam path. Reaching 90° flip position takes less than 0.4 s. Mechanical hard stops ensure repeatable positioning. Flipper mount 940-0090 performs with great repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
Filters, mirrors or pinholes can be easily mounted into the holder and fastened using two fluoroplastic rings and a retaining nut. Optics holders for fast switching between different optics can be ordered separately. Due its fast flip time the 940-0090 can be used as beam shutter.
Flipper mount has two M3 clearance holes on the side and M6x7 deep threaded mounting hole at the bottom, which aligns with optical axis.
Estimated delivery time: from 4 - 5 days