VIS/NIR Laser Detection Card 990-0845
- Card dimensions (W x H): 54 x 86 mm
- Active region dimensions: 26 x 46 mm
- Emission: red centred at 655 nm (broadband emission @ 600-730 nm)
- Emission band: ~580-750 nm
- Absorption band: 400-640 nm and 800-1700 nm
- Requires charging by visible light
VIS/NIR Laser detection card provides instant, fade free operation for simple alignment, location and safety purpose visualization of laser light. Works for the ranges 400-640 nm and 800-1700 nm. Emits in red wavelength spectrum.
The card is made from a durable plastic and has a photosensitive region adhered to the front surface that allows for the easy loacation of a visible or near-infrared (NIR) light beam and its focal point. Proper function of this card requires charging it with visible light before use. Additionally, because emissions from the card are not persistent, the user must move the card around for optimal brightness of the beam spot.
Estimated delivery time: from 4 - 5 days