Picosecond Fiber Lasers
- 2 ps or 7 ps pulse duration
- 1064 nm or 1030 nm output wavelength
- 30 MHz repetition rate
- Up to 60 mW output power
- Spectral bandwidth close to transform limit
- Seeding of solid state and fiber amplifiers (e.g. Nd:YAG, Yb:YAG)
- Integrated fiber pulse picker with separate control electronics box and TTL synchronization interface is available for all models. Contact us to learn more.
LightWire EO-FP picosecond laser line is designed for researchers and OEM integrators who require bandwidth limited or chirped picosecond pulses. LightWire EO-FP lasers offer a fine-tuning possibility of the central wavelength at either 1064 nm, or 1030 nm making them an excellent choice for seeding solid state (Nd:YAG, Yb:YAG) amplifiers.
LightWire EO-FP10 is cost effective seeing solution for solid state regenerative amplifiers. Monolithic polarization maintaining oscillator design ensures turn-key operation with no alignment and no adjustment ever required. Wavelength tunability ensures that seed pulses are always spectrally overlapped with the amplification spectrum of your amplifier.
LightWire EO-FP100 is an amplified version of EO-FP10 model. It is optimized for high repetition rate solid state amplifiers which require higher seed power. MOPA design makes laser very stable and reliable.
If you need a higher power picosecond fiber laser, please check our LightWire EO-FP200 model.
Estimated delivery time: Request