|Code||Description||Price||Delivery||Add to cart|
|EO-Q2H||Second harmonic generation module||Request||Request|
|EO-Q3H||Third harmonic generation module||Request||Request|
|EO-Q4H||Fourth harmonic generation module||Request||Request|
|EO-Q5H||Fifth harmonic generation module||Request||Request|
|EO-QFC||Fiber coupling module (1053/527 nm only)||Request||Request|
|EO-QAT||Attenuator for fundamental harmonic||Request||Request|
|EO-QMAT||Motorized attenuator for 1st, 2nd and 3d harmonics||Request||Request|
|Pulse energy, mJ||10||20||40|
|Pulse repetition rate 1)||Single shot - 10 Hz|
|Pulse duration||<8 ns 2)|
|Pulse-to-energy stability||<1% rms 3)|
|Power drift||±3.0% 4)|
|Beam profile||Nearly TEM00||Bell-shaped,
>75% fit to Gaussian
|Beam divergence, mrad 5)||< 3||< 1.5|
|Typical beam diameter, mm 6)||1.5||2||2.5|
|Optical jitter||<1 ns RMS 7)|
OPTIONAL HARMONICS GENERATION MODULES
|Pulse energy, mJ|
|2nd harmonic (527 nm), mJ||5||10||20|
|3d harmonic (351 nm), mJ||3||6||12|
|4th harmonic (263 nm), mJ||1.5||3||6|
|5th harmonic (211 nm), mJ||0.5||1||2|
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS & OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
|Laser head (W x L x H)||113 x 230 x 112 mm|
|Optional harmonics generator module (W x L x H)||113 x 242 x 112 mm|
|Controller unit (W x L x H)||85 x 165 x 50 mm|
|Power adapter (W x L x H)||50 x 125 x 31 mm|
|Operation environment||15-30 °C, 10-80 % humidity, non-condensing 90-240 VAC, 30 W, 47-63 Hz 8)|
* The parameters marked typical are not specifications. They are indications of typical performance and might vary from unit to unit. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm at max pulse repetition rate.
1) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate. Single-shot or variable pulse repetition rate is possible when laser is externally triggered. Higher repetition rates are available, please inquire for details.
2) FWHM at 1053 nm. Shorter pulse durations are available by request. Please inquire for specifications.
3) Averaged from 500 pulses.
4) Over 8 hour period after 20 minutes of warm-up when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
5) Full angle measured at the 1/e2 level.
6) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at the 1/e2 level.
7) In respect to Q-switch triggering edge of pulse.
8) Laser can be powered from appropriate 12 VDC power source. Please inquire for details.
Quantas EO-Q1-YLF diode pumped, air-cooled, Q-switched laser designed for wide range of applications that require low pulse repetition rate and high peak power pulses (EO-Q1D model produces ~6 MW peak power).
Less than 8 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 211 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared range are available by request.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 450 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator, allowing operation in single-shot or variable pulse repetition modes.
Typical applications are Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), Light Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy (LIF), laser ablation and remote sensing.