Nd:YLF Q-switched Lasers EO-Q1-YLF
Quantas EO-Q1-YLF diode pumped, air-cooled, Q-switched laser designed for wide range of applications that require low pulse repetition rate and high peak power pulses (EO-Q1D model produces ~6 MW peak power).
- Up to 40 mJ pulse energy at 1053 nm
- Air cooled - no liquids inside
- Short pulse duration < 8 ns
- Weight < 5 kg including power supply
- Variable pulse repetition rate
- Built-in sync pulse generator for triggering user equipment
- Guaranteed >1 Gshot lifetime
Less than 8 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 211 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared range are available by request.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 450 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator, allowing operation in single-shot or variable pulse repetition modes.
Typical applications are Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), Light Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy (LIF), laser ablation and remote sensing.
Estimated delivery time: Request