- Femtoline Components
- Nd:YAG Laser Line Components
- Optical Components
- Optical Systems
- Lasers & Laser Modules
- Opto-Mechanical Components
- Pockels Cells and Drivers
- Nonlinear and Laser Crystals
Nd:YAG Q-switched Lasers EO-Q1-YAG
Quantas EO-Q1-YAG is compact, air-cooled, Q-switched laser designed for wide range of applications that require low pulse repetition rate and high peak power pulses. Due to good thermal properties of Nd:YAG crystal EO-Q1-YAG model lasers can operate at higher pulse repetition rates compared to EO-Q1-YLF.
- Up to 32 mJ pulse energy at 1064 nm
- Air cooled - no liquids inside
- Weight <5 kg including power supply
- Variable up to 50 Hz repetition rate
- Built-in sync pulse generator for triggering of user equipment
- Guaranteed >1 Gshot lifetime
Less than 8 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 213 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared range are available by request.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator, allowing operation in single-shot or variable pulse repetition modes.
Typical applications are Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), Light Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy (LIF), laser ablation and remote sensing.
If your application requires higher pulse energy, please have a look at Quantas Q2 series Nd:YAG lasers.
Estimated delivery time: Request
DPSS Q-switched Nd:YAG Lasers
|Pulse energy, mJ 1)||10||18 / 16||32 / 30|
|Pulse repetition rate, Hz 2)|
|Max||10, 20 or 50||10 or 20||10 or 20|
|Pulse duration||<8 ns 3)|
|Pulse-to-energy stability||<1% rms 4)|
|Power drift||±3.0% 5)|
|Beam profile||Nearly TEM00||Bell-shaped,
>75% fit to Gaussian
|Beam divergence, mrad 6)||< 3||< 1.5|
|Typical beam diameter, mm 7)||1.5||2||2.5|
|Polarization||linear, horizontal at 1064 nm|
|Optical jitter||<1 ns RMS 8)|
OPTIONAL HARMONICS GENERATION MODULE
|Pulse energy, mJ 1)|
|2nd harmonic (532 nm), mJ||5||9 / 8||16 / 15|
|3d harmonic (355 nm), mJ||3||5.5 / 5||9.5 / 9|
|4th harmonic (266 nm), mJ||1.5||3 / 2.5||5 / 4|
|5th harmonic (213 nm), mJ||0.5||1.2 / 1||2 / 1.6|
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS & OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
|Laser head (W x L x H)||113 x 230 x 112 mm|
|Optional harmonics generator module (W x L x H)||113 x 242 x 112 mm|
|Controller unit (W x L x H)||85 x 165 x 50 mm|
|Power adapter (W x L x H)||50 x 125 x 31 mm|
|Operation environment||15-30 °C, 10-80 % humidity, non-condensing 90-240 VAC, 30 W, 47-63 Hz 9)|
* The parameters marked typical are not specifications. They are indications of typical performance and might vary from unit to unit. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm at max pulse repetition rate.
1) First number is for 10 Hz, second - for 20 Hz pulse repetition rate.
2) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate. Single-shot or variable pulse repetition rate is possible when laser is externally triggered. Higher repetition rates are available, please inquire for details.
3) FWHM at 1064 nm. Shorter pulse durations are available by request.
4) Averaged from 500 pulses.
5) Over 8 hour period after 20 minutes of warm-up when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
6) Full angle measured at the 1/e2 level.
7) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at the 1/e2 level.
8) In respect to Q-switch triggering edge of pulse.
9) Laser can be powered from appropriate 12 VDC power source. Inquire for details.