Mounts with Hard Seats 840-0057
- Original stabilized L-shaped flat spring
- 1" and 2" optics mounts
- Precise (sensitivity of 3 arcsec and 1 µm)
- Stable, with hard steel or sapphire seats under adjustment screws
- Tilt range of 5° in two orthogonal planes
- Travel range 4 mm
- Vertical mounting on either of two sides
- "Mirror" versions available
- Material: black anodized aluminium
Mounts 840-0057 are designed for mounting of 1" (25.4 mm) or 2" (50.8 mm) optics. A fixing screw secures the optics against 2 contact lines, which make 2 contact points. To prevent damage to the optics, the tip of the fixing screw is made of plastic. On one side the edge of the optics stays clear. So you can use optics close to the edge in schemes where beams are very closely situated to one another.
You can order mounts with 2 or 3 adjustment screws. Each screw has a hardened steel ball tip. It pushes the aluminium platform against a hard seat. This results in increased durability, stability and fine motion.
M6/⌀7.4 mounting/clearance holes are centered against the center of the mounted optics. The platform has an original L-shaped flat spring. It performs two functions: preloading the platform, and reducing its drift. The high tension spring and the thick base of the unit increase its stability.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days