Compact Kinematic Mirror/Window Mount 840-0058-01
- 1" optics mount - fits Ø25.4 mm and Ø25.0 mm optics of ≥5 mm thickness
- Tilt range about two axis - ±5o
- Sensitivity - 3 arcsec
- Mounting: M6, M4, M3 fixing holes on either of two sides
- Hexagon socket head cap screws - 2 mm hex key can be used for alignment
- Material: black anodized aluminum
Compact Kinematic Mirror/Window Mount 840-0058-01 is designed for precise angular alignment of optical elements. It is suitable for first surface mirrors, rear mirrors, output couplers and windows.
840-0058-01 has a resting flange to stop the optics. One fixing screw secures the optics against two hard rests, which make two contact points. To prevent damage to the optics, the tip of the fixing screw is made of plastic. The platform is preloaded by four strong springs, ensuring tight kinematic fit. Compact design (outer size just 40x40mm) is an advantage where the space is tight. Three types of holes (M6, M4 and M3) on the edge of the mount make it universal when choosing suitable rod or post.
Estimated delivery time: from 4 - 5 days