Stepper & DC Motor Controller 980-0045-USB
- One interface for stepper and DC motors
- Up to 35000 steps/s even in microstep mode, 20000 rpm for DC motor
- High resolution - 256 microsteps
- Smooth movement at low speeds
- Compatible with the latest Windows, Linux & MacOS including 64-bit OS versions
- Programming examples for all popular programming languages are supplied
- Closed loop motion control with encoder feedback
980-0045-USB can drive:
- Bipolar two phase stepper motors with current ratings 0.1 A to 3 A
- DC motors with the winding current up to 6 A
980-0045-USB is designed for flexible motion control in laboratory experiments. With modern design of the controller even simple and inexpensive positioner can be utilized to achieve high speed and precision.
Controller is comptatible with stepper, DC motors, incremental rotary and linear encoders, magnetic brake, limit switches and home switch. It has an integrated zero position callibration, which can be achieved with just one command, using signals from limit switches, home switch, external signals or their combinations. Controller features high level of protection from electrostatic discharge of all external connections and from short circuit in motor windings.
Controller software includes two user-friendly XILab user interfaces that allow controlling and testing of all controller functions without developing custom code. XILab interfaces are designed for positioners control, diagnostic and fine tuning of the motors driven by the controllers. XILab supports multiaxial mode and multidimensional control scripts. Script language integrated in XILab interfaces allows easy creation of algorithms, including loops and conditional statements, without compiling and learning a programming language.
980-0045-USB can be used as a stand-alone controller without PC, it is also compatible with external joystick.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days