- Femtoline Components
- Nd:YAG Laser Line Components
- Optical Components
- Optical Systems
- DPSS Lasers and Laser Accessories
- Opto-Mechanical Components
- Pockels Cells and Drivers
- Nonlinear and Laser Crystals
Motorized Rotation Stages 960-0140
- 360 degrees rotation graduated in 1°
- 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture
- Resolution 4.5 arcsec in 1/8 step
- Zero backlash
- High stability
- Home/zero position limit switch
- Mounting modifications are available on request
- Vacuum version is available
- Encoders or Revolution sensors are available on request. More information
- Inch version available
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days
|Resolution in full step*||0.6 arcmin (0.01°)|
|Max. rotation speed*
||8 turn/min|| 2 turn/min
|Eccentricity|| 10 μm
|Mechanical home reference switch||1, pushed is "closed"|
* Test condition: Stepper motor 4247; 980-0030 controllers; 36V.
**Stepper motor VSS42: wiring scheme of the motor - bipolar; design voltage of the motor - 42 V; phase current of the motor - 1.2 A; holding torque of the motor - 0.13 Nm; detent torque of the motor - 5 mNm; phase resistance of the motor - 1.7 Ohm; inductance of the motor - 3 mH; steps/revolution of the motor - 200(1.8°).
Vacuum Compatible Motorized Rotation Stage
Vacuum Compatible Motorized Rotation Stage is an example of conversion of standard rotation stage into vacuum compatible stage. It incorporates all features from it's standard sibling - a 360° precise rotation, 0.01° accuracy and load capabilities. The stage is made with 2" (50.8mm) central hole. Suitable for Torr 10-6 vacuum.
High vacuum compatible Sub-D, male or female, 9 or 15 pin connectors can be ordered separately. The connectors are made of glass filled polymer with a stainless steel outer and suitable for High Vacuum (10-8 mbar) and temperatures up to 110°C.
Specification of HV Sub-D Connectors:
Vacuum: 10-8 mbar
Body material: DEP
Temp. range: -55°C to 110°C
Pin material: Gold plated copper alloy.
Connectors of other sizes and vacuum feedthroughs are available on request.