- For diffraction experiments, alignment purposes, projection applications
- Chemically etched apertures
- Apertures formed in vacuum
- 4 µm thick pinhole in a kovar foil
- Ultra-thin substrate minimizes laser power loss
- Chemically inert
Precision Pinhole is a round aperture precisely formed and controlled in a kovar foil. To facilitate handling, a pinhole foil is mounted in a Ø25 mm black metal donut. The Precision Pinholes can be used in Precision Spatial Filters 990-1000 and Y-Z Positioner 990-0100 for Lens, Pinholes and Objectives.
We also offer pinholes with diameter D in the range of 45-100 μm every 5 μm.
Pinholes of custom diameters up to 200 μm are available on request.
Estimated delivery time: from 5 - 6 days