High Power Picosecond Fiber Laser
- Pulse energy up to 100 nJ
- Pulse duration < 9 ps
- Spectral bandwidth < 0.4 nm
- Integrated fiber pulse picker for flexible repetition rate control (30 kHz - 30 MHz, burst mode available)
- Seeding of solid state amplifiers
- Ultrafast spectroscopy and microscopy
- Second and third harmonic generation modules (532 / 355 nm). Contact us to learn more.
LightWire EO-FP200 is the highest power version in EO-FP series. Integrated pulse picker and control of nonlinearity allows to achieve transform limited pulses with the energy up to 100 nJ directly from the fiber making this model perfect choice for seeding linear Nd doped solid state amplifiers.
Due to high peak power (12 kW) of the emitted picosecond pulses, EO-FP200 alone or with an optional harmonic module can be also used as a source for ultrafast metrology applications like gated Raman spectroscopy and fluorescence life-time measurements.
Other picosecond fiber lasers of LightWire EO-FP series can be found HERE.
Estimated delivery time: Request