|Pulse energy||>1 mJ|
|Typical pulse duration||700 ± 100 ps 1)|
|Pulse to pulse energy stability||<3.0% RMS 2)|
|Power drift||±3% over 8 hours 3)|
|Pulse repetition rate||0 - 20 Hz (variable) 4)|
|Beam profile||bell-shaped, >90% fit to Gaussian|
|Beam divergence||<4 mrad 5)|
|Beam pointing stability||<30 µrad RMS|
|Typical beam diameter||0.8 mm 6)|
|Jitter||<1 ns RMS 7)|
OPTIONAL HARMONICS GENERATOR MODULE
2nd harmonic (532 nm)
3d harmonic (355 nm)
4th harmonic (266 nm)
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS & OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
|Laser head||150 x 275 x 135 mm3|
|Harmonics generator module (optional)||113 x 242 x 112 mm3|
|Controller unit||104 x 165 x 55 mm3|
|Power adapter, typical||50 x 125 x 32 mm3|
|Cooling requirements||air cooled|
|Ambient temperature||20 - 35 °C|
|Cooling system||forced air (cold plate is optional)|
|Max separation of laser head and controller||1 m (limited by interconnection cable length); 3 m is optional|
|Relative humidity||10 - 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Mains voltage||90 - 230 V AC, single phase, 47-63 Hz 8)|
|Power consumption||<50 W peak|
* Due tp continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm and max pulse repetition rate depending on model.
1) FWHM at 1064 nm. Expected.
2) Averaged from 30 second time interval.
3) Over 8 hour period when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
4) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is 20 Hz. Variable pulse repetition rate is possible when laser is externally triggered.
5) Full angle measured at the 1/e2 level.
6) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at the 1/e2 level.
7) In respect to pump diode triggering pulse.
8) Powering from + 12 V DC, 5 A power supply is possible.
Quantas EO-PICO laser system is designed for OEMs and system integrators who produce picosecond laser systems for medical and aesthetic use. It combines innovative pulse compression technique with robust master oscillator.
System consists of diode pumped actively Q-switched short pulse nano-second laser and nonlinear solid state compressor. Master oscillator is designed to produce short pulses with high output energy, Optical components of master oscillator are sealed from environment in order to avoid contamination and ensure long-term reliable operation of the laser.
Master oscillator and pulse compressor are mounted on common plate that is temperature controlled using TEC coolers with good temperature stability. Compact design of EO-PICO makes it easy to integrate into amplifier system.
Typical applications are seeding picosecond amplifiers, medical, spectroscopy, metrology, supercontinuum generation, pollution monitoring and biophotonics.