|Pulse energy||50 mJ||40 mJ||70 mJ||40 mJ|
|Typical pulse duration 1)||< 10 ns|
|Pulse-to-pulse energy stability||< 0.5% rms 2)|
|Power drift||±3% 3)|
|Maximum pulse repetition rate4)||20 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||100 Hz|
|Beam profile||Bell shaped. >75% fit to Gaussian|
|Beam divergence||< 2 mrad 5)|
|Typical beam diameter6)||3.5 mm|
|Optical jitter||<1 ns rms 7)|
OPTIONAL HARMONICS GENERATOR MODULE 8)
2nd harmonic (532 nm)
|25 mJ||20 mJ||35 mJ||20 mJ|
3d harmonic (355 nm)
|15 mJ||12 mJ||20 mJ||12 mJ|
4th harmonic (266 nm)
|7 mJ||5 mJ||10 mJ||5 mJ|
5th harmonic (213 nm)
|2.5 mJ||1.5 mJ||3 mJ||1.5 mJ|
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS & OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
|Laser head (W x L x H)||190 x 408 x 120 mm|
|Harmonics generator module (W x L x H)||113 x 242 x 112 mm|
|Controller unit (W x L x H)||160 x 104 x 55 mm|
|Power adapter, typical (W x L x H)||100 x 200 x 50 mm|
|Operation environment||15 - 30 °C, 10-80% humidity - non-condensing
90 - 230 V AC, single phase, 47-63 Hz 9)
|Power Consumption||100 W||150 W|
* Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm and maximum pulse repetition rate.
1) FWHM at 1064 nm. Shorter pulse durations are available by request.
2) Averaged from 30 second time interval.
3) Over 8 hour period after 20 minutes of warm-up when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
4) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate shown in the table.
5) Full angle measured at the 1/e2 level.
6) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at the 1/e2 level.
7) In respect to Q-switch triggering edge of pulse.
8) Harmonics generator module is a stand-alone unit optimized for specified output wavelength. Inquire for details if you need multiple wavelength output.
9) Laser can be powered from appropriate 28 V DC power source. Inquire for details.
Quantas EO-Q2 model lasers are diode pumped, fully air-cooled Q-switched lasers that are designed for wide range of applications that require high peak power pulses.
Less than 10 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 213 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared range by use of OPO are available by request.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator.
Laser is controlled via built-in Ethernet port through web-server with option to add Wi-Fi adapter. It allows users to monitor and control laser remotely.
Typical applications are Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), LCD repair, laser ablation, remote sensing and many others.