High Energy Nd:YAG Q-Switched Laser EO-Q2-YAG
Quantas EO-Q2 model lasers are diode pumped, fully air-cooled Q-switched lasers that are designed for wide range of applications that require high peak power pulses.
- Up to 70 mJ pulse energy
- Air cooled - no liquids inside
- Weight < 7 kg including power supply
- Variable up to 100 Hz repetition rate
- Built-in sync pulse generator for triggering of user equipment
- Remote monitoring and control via built-in Ethernet interface
- Guaranteed >1 Gshot lifetime
Less than 10 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 213 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared range by use of OPO are available by request.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator.
Laser is controlled via built-in Ethernet port through web-server with option to add Wi-Fi adapter. It allows users to monitor and control laser remotely.
Typical applications are Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), LCD repair, laser ablation, remote sensing and many others.
Estimated delivery time: Request