- Femtoline Components
- Nd:YAG Laser Line Components
- Optical Components
- Optical Systems
- DPSS Lasers and Laser Accessories
- Opto-Mechanical Components
- Pockels Cells and Drivers
- Nonlinear and Laser Crystals
Femtoline Zero Order Optically Contacted Wave Plates
- Quarter-wave and half-wave retardance
- Easy to align
- Less sensitive to wavelength shift than multi order waveplates
- Made from optical grade crystalline quartz
- Suitable for high power laser applications
Zero order wave plates are used to rotate the direction of polarization (with λ/2 plates) or convert linear into circular polarization or vice versa (with λ/4 plates).
Zero order wave plates are made from two thin sections which are polished to different thicknesses to have retardation difference exactly equal to the one required. These component plates have orthogonal optic axis directions, so that the roles of the ordinary and extraordinary rays are interchanged in passing from one plate to the other.
Zero order optically contacted wave plates are supplied mounted and have multilayer dielectric anti-reflection coating on both sides maximising the transmission.
For more zero order wave plates at the best prices please check our SALE items - non-standard waveplates from stock.
Estimated delivery time: from 4 - 5 days
|Material||Single crystal quartz|
|Optical axis||normal to facet on circumference of retarder|
|Ring mount outer diameter||25.4 mm +0.0/-0.2 mm|
|Surface quality||20-10 scratch & dig (MIL-PRF-13830B)|
|Wavefront distortion||λ/10@ 633 nm|
|Laser Damage Threshold||>10m J/cm2, 50 fsec pulse, 800nm typical|